Connecting and inspiring people has never been more important, and at LNG2023, we want your message to be heard loud and clear and reach a wide audience. We strongly encourage you to promote your participation at LNG2023 among your professional circle and on your social media to boost attendance at your session.
Promote your involvement at LNG2023
Social Media Image
How to use this banner
- Click the banner on the left - it will open the file in a new window. Right click on the image in the new window and 'Save As' to save the image.
- You can use this banner to share your involvement in LNG2023 with your audiences. Use this on social media (LinkedIn) or include in your email.
- If you would like an editable version of this banner (where you can add your logo and name), please contact Sharon Garrington.
How to use this logo
- Click the logo on the left - it will open the file in a new window. Right click on the image in the new window and 'Save As' to save the image.
- You can apply this logo to promotional materials to highlight your involvement in LNG2023 with your audiences.
- Note that this is a .png file format with a transparent background. If you would like another file format such as .ai or .eps, please contact Sharon Garrington.
Official LNG2023 Video Backdrop
How to use this backdrop
- Click the backdrop image on the left - it will open the file in a new window. Right click on the image in the new window and 'Save As' to save the image.
- You can use this banner as a backdrop to record a short video to promote your speaking session.
- You can overlay your company logo in the white space on the opposite side of the LNG2023 logo, if you wish.
How to use these Templates
1. Click the appropriate Final Papers Template (either the Papers Template or the Posters Template) and it will open the file in a new window.
2. Select 'Save As' to save the template, using the following format:
Last Name_First Name_CompanyName_Abstract Number_LNG2023_Paper.docx”, e.g.
The completed document should then be uploaded to your LNG Speaker Profile. Instructions on how to complete this are in the Speaker Guidelines.