Introduction and Eligibility
(1) Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The promoter is Exhibitions and Trade Fairs Pty Ltd, ABN 72 101 130 527 (“Promoter”) of Unit, 21 South Street, Rydalmere, New South Wales 2016 (“Promoter’s Offices”).
(3) The event is the LNG2023 which takes place from 10 – 13 July 2023 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (“Event”).
(4) Entry is open to all persons who comply with the ‘How To Enter’ terms and conditions.
(5) The promotion starts on 10 April 2023 and ends on 6 June 2023 at Midnight GMT (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
(6) To enter you must complete the Survey and provide your name, company name and e-mail address using the Survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GQ5WRPP
Draw Details and Prizes
(7) The prize is a LNG2023 Conference Delegate Pass entitling the prize winner entry to the LNG2023 Conference and Exhibition with an approximate value of US $4,780. Please note the prize does not include flights, accommodation or spending money while attending the Event.
(8) The winner will be determined by a random electronic draw to be conducted at the Promoter’s Offices on 9 June 2023 GMT.
(9) If the Event is cancelled the benefits associated with the Conference Delegate Pass will lapse.
(10) If the Event is postponed the Conference Delegate Pass benefits will be valid at the postponed Event.
(11) The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, except in the circumstances set out in paragraph 13.
(12) The winner will be notified in writing e-mail on the day of the draw and their name (once verified) will be published on the Event website on the date of the draw. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated email address.
(13) If the prize winner has already purchased a Conference Delegate Pass in the Delegate's own name, the Promoter will refund the amount paid by the prize winner for the Conference Delegate Pass.
(14) Where the Promoter has taken all reasonable steps to notify the winner of their prize and the winner has not claimed the Prize, the prize will be held for 14 days and if unclaimed the prize will be retracted, and a further draw will be conducted on 24 June 2023 GMT at the Promoter’s Offices subject to any prior directions of a regulatory authority. The redraw winner (if any) will be notified by e mail and their name published on the Event website on the date of the redraw.
Privacy and Use of Information
(15) The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion and may disclose this PI to regulatory authorities and relevant third parties, including its related entities, CGA Enterprises LNG2023 Inc. (the host of the Event) and contractors assisting the Promoter to organise the Event. The Promoter and these third parties may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research and profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to the entrants) in accordance with the law and their respective privacy policies. See http://www.etf.com.au/privacy-policy for the Promoter’s policy.
(16) The winner consents to the use of their name, voice and image in any media without remuneration for the purposes of promoting the Event.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
(17) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age & place of residence) and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
(18) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law & subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
(19) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage - whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential - arising in any way out of this competition or the awarding or use of a prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
(20) The Promoter’s decisions are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with respect to them.